Together, we make GCS the best!
The Greenland Parent Organization (GPO) is a parent-led, non-profit organization whose purpose is to provide support, programs and financial assistance to enrich and benefit the GCS school community. Each year, we set our sights on a fundraising goal and work hard to crush it so that our students, staff and faculty can feel our full support.
Click here to view our events, programs, and ways you can get involved.
This year, we aim to fund:
- Teacher Grants to fulfill special requests and needs for classrooms.
- Greenland Plays: Upgrades to the outdoor spaces at GCS, including new equipment for all ages and abilities.
- All of our annual programs that add excitement for all (including us parents) during the school year
Great News: You’re Already a Member!
GPO is a membership organization, and every parent or guardian with a student enrolled at GCS is automatically a member.
- Stay informed: Join our mailing list.
- Share your ideas with us: Complete this survey
- Volunteer to help: It takes a lot of work to produce programs and fundraising events. Join the board or simply lend a hand during one of our programs. Sign up today!
- Attend a meeting: Meetings are held every month in the GCS Media Center starting in September. Visit our website for scheduled dates.
- Donate: It’s because of the generosity of this community that we are able to do what we do. Please consider making a one-time or monthly donation.