The GPO coordinates volunteer activities within the Greenland Central School. These serve two purposes:
- We bring students, families, and faculty together to help our Viking community thrive!
- We raise funds to subsidize enrichment activities for all students to access.
We appreciate and believe in the passionate, dedicated teachers who help our children grow and learn everyday. As parents and guardians, it is our important role to support the faculty by providing tools and funds to purchase supplemental materials as needed.
Board Meeting Schedule
NEW for the 2022-23 school year, meetings will be held on the 2nd Wednesday of each month from 6:30 -7:30 p.m.
All parents and guardians are invited to attend to listen and share ideas that support our mission. Google meet links will be posted for those who prefer to join remotely.
- Wednesday, September 14 – link: meet.google.com/ymp-spoy-sce
- Wednesday, October 12 – link: meet.google.com/sat-vtnm-ncx
- Wednesday, November 9 – link: meet.google.com/cpr-wqhq-ztt
- Wednesday, December 14 – link: meet.google.com/ozt-tgwx-pob
- Wednesday, January 11 – link: meet.google.com/buv-aibt-wxn
- Wednesday, February 8 – link: meet.google.com/dpq-kjdr-yds
- Wednesday, March 8 – link: meet.google.com/sok-tpgo-zbp
- Wednesday, April 12 – link: meet.google.com/vuo-gbyg-itr
- Wednesday, May 10 – link: meet.google.com/uyh-manz-xfv
Subscribe to the GPO email list to receive virtual meeting links and reminders.